How to download, install and authorize Fire The Bus
The Aquarius Desktop application is Acustica’s manager application to download, install, and authorize your products for macOS and Windows operating systems.
- macOS 10.13 64-bits operating system or higher (Apple Silicon M1 is also supported).
- Windows 10 1909 64-bits operating system or higher (Windows 7 and 8.1 are not supported).
- Fast and reliable internet connection (offline mode is not possible).
- An account in Acustica Audio with mandatory email user-name format (email@example.com).
- Enough free space in the SSD or HDD for download, store and install the product.
- Have Transport Layer Security (TLS) version 1.1 or superior working and accessible.
- Internet ports 80, 443, 8080, and 17500, open and accessible.
NOTE: Communication with the Aquarius Scorpion service is performed using network components. The TCP/IP protocol must be installed and access to the local host with IP address 127.0.0.1 must be permitted.
IMPORTANT: Your antivirus or antimalware application may be conflicting with the Aquarius Desktop installation process, we recommend you stop your antivirus and/or antimalware in case you detect conflicts.
To install Fire The Bus correctly, it is mandatory to follow the instructions below:
- Create a user account (if you do not have one yet) on our website.
- Download and install the Aquarius Desktop, our product manager, for macOS and Windows operating systems.
- Run and log in to the Aquarius Desktop application using your username (email) and password.
- Click on the setting icon (FIG 1).
- Select the ‘Activations’ tab.
- Insert your activation code in the activation code field.
- Click on the apply button.
Now, if the activation code is valid and has been entered correctly, you can proceed with Fire The Bus download, installation and authorization:
- Click on the setting icon page
- Click on ‘Exit’
- Open again the Aquarius Desktop.
- Click on the Purchased page of Aquarius Desktop and scroll down until you find Fire The Clip (tool).
- Select the correct plug-in format for the installation from the drop-down menu.
- Click on install.
- The Aquarius Desktop application will download, install, and authorize the commercial product automatically.